Matters needing attention in sliding bearings
Sliding bearings are in surface contact, so a certain oil film must be maintained between the contact surfaces. Therefore, the following issues should be paid attention to when designing:
1. Make the oil film enter the friction surface smoothly.
2. Oil should enter the bearing from the non-loading surface area.
3. Do not make the full ring oil groove open in the middle of the bearing.
4. If oil tile, open oil groove at the joint.
5. Make the oil ring fully reliable.
6. Do not block the fueling hole.
7. Don't form an oil stagnant zone.
8. Prevent sharp edges and corners that cut off the oil film.